Deadline Extended for Galway, Ireland, Study Abroad Program
Students interested in studying international law in Galway, Ireland, can still apply for New England Law | Boston’s summer 2019 program. After March 1, 2019, applications will be accepted on a space-available basis.
Students may attend one or both of the following sessions: May 25-June 15, 2019 (Session I), and June 15-July 6, 2019 (Session II).
Some of the benefits of this once-in-a-lifetime program:
- Boost your résumé with unique international experiences.
- Study international and human rights law with experts from the U.S. and around the world.
- Go for three or six weeks—and return home in time for a Summer Fellowship.
- Explore the breathtaking city of Galway, Ireland, including sightseeing, a visit to the Aran Islands, and a dinner cruise.
- Use your weekends for travel, including to other European cities.
- And new this year: A more flexible schedule means you can earn an extra credit or take reduced credit
Don't miss out. Apply now.