Law School Registration Information
New England Law courses include more than 100 electives, which encourage students to explore, experiment, and discover the areas of the law that best suit their passions and objectives. Pathways to the Profession of Law™ is an online program that assists students in exploring various areas of legal practice and in selecting courses that will enhance their ability to gain the skills and expertise needed to practice in that area. Law students can choose from more than a dozen clinics each semester in a wide range of areas, and they have the opportunity to propose placements with organizations of special interest.
NOTE: It is important for students to contact the particular state bar where they intend to practice to determine its specific requirements with regard to choosing courses.
Spring 2018 Course Information
- Spring 2018 Course Registration Information (revised 11/3/17)
- Spring 2018 Online Registration Priority Schedule (revised 10/13/17)
- Spring 2018 Course Schedule (grid) (revised 1/16/18)
- Spring 2018 Course Schedule (list) (revised 1/16/18)
- Spring 2018 Course Prerequisites, Co-requisites, and Strongly Recommended Courses (revised 10/13/17)
- Spring 2018 Professional Skills/Experiential Requirement Table (revised 10/25/17)
- Spring 2018 Additional Activities/Experiences (revised 10/25/17)
Online Registration Instructions
Spring 2018 Law Clinic Registration
- Spring 2018 Clinical Registration Information (revised 10/17/17)
Spring 2018 Honors Judicial Internship
- Spring 2018 Honors Judicial Internship Registration Information (revised 10/13/17)