Criminal Law Society
Who We Are
Founded in 2013, the leadership of the Criminal Law Society has a passion to build a lasting reputation at New England Law | Boston and remain involved in the student body for years to come. The Criminal Law Society of New England Law is committed to promoting social justice and equality for all students.
The Criminal Law Society has provided the New England Law community with:
- LexisNexis training to guarantee our members receive practical skills before practicing;
- Boston Criminal Law alumni networking events;
- volunteer opportunities with the Massachusetts Department of Corrections;
- a platform for engaging in discussion with local judges and attorneys; and
- collaborations with fellow student groups.
Executive Board 2018-2019
- President: Amanda Costagliola '20
- Promoting awareness of criminal law and criminal law interest in the school among students.
- Foster a working relationship between the professionals in criminal law and the students aspiring to be professionals in criminal law.
- Establishing real world opportunities for criminal law students to affect real time change in the community.
- Sign up for CLS on TWEN
- Join the “NESL Criminal Law Society” Facebook group
- Attend an CLS meeting or event
- Sign up at our next lobby table
- Contact us at: SBAcls@nesl.edu